Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What's Going On? 111

111, 222,  financial, collapse, 11/10/10, american hiroshima, bible prophecy,  end of the world, end times, rapture, revelation, seal
For quite some time I have been having some strange occurrences with 111. Here is the latest. On Monday 10/4/10 I was driving home from work and there was a black pickup truck in front of me. It had a white cardboard cover over his license plate, the white cardboard had these numbers hand written on it; 10 11 10. No state identified. It had a metal frame around the plate covered with cardboard that said "air national guard." It was not an official temporary tag, I had never seen anything like this before. On 10/6/10 I received an email featuring the picture above. As you can see there are lots of interesting numbers in it. On 10/6/10 I bought a used monopoly game for my kids on eBay after my eBay bucks was applied I paid $11.01. Are all these occurrences just coincidence or is God trying to tell me something.

A couple of thoughts that come to my mind when I was pondering these things are all the 111s on the dollar bill and what happened on the dollar's encoded date of 2/22/2010. On that date at 11:00 EST gold was at $1111/oz. At 1:11 PM EST the Dow was down 11.11. points, which was a drop of .11%. I believe that those occurrences were beyond chance and may have been a sign or signal of future events regarding the United States. Also on 2/22/2010 President Obama announced his new health care initiative.

So are all these 111s that I have been having occurrences with a way that God is trying to point me to some information? Is 111 related to the coming financial collapse and or will it be something more ominous like the Ameriacn Hiroshima?

2 comments:

  1. You're on to something here. The Mayflower Compact was signed by the Pilgrims as a promise with God about the new world they were about to step foot on (date 11/11/1620), end of WWI being signed at the 11th hour on 11/11, the significance of 9/11 and all the "111s" and all the 2012 chatter, which will technically occur at 11:11 on 12/21/12 that the Milky Way configuration will occur. I believe that God is using numbers because they're not subjective. They are what they are and He's using it to get our attention that a new day -- His day is coming. But the day and exact hour is only known to Him, however we have enough information of what Jesus revealed to us to be aware of the significant times that we live in and to be on guard, prepared spiritually.

    Thank you for the informative blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus I forgot to mention that Obamacare was passed by the 111th Congress last year and the year of 1143, St. Malachi predicted 111 popes remained until end times. Pope Benedict is the 111th pope. (This saint accurately predicted the correct day and hour of his own death.)

    ReplyDelete