Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Next Big Event--The Road to Jericho

end times, prophecy, bible, washington d.c., phoenix, arizona, stadium, dream, jericho, nuclear, bomb, antichrist, prophecy news, revelation, exorcist, usa, america, collapse, israel, iran, november 2010, 2011, 2012california missile, netanyahu, new orleans

Note: This post contains a hodge podge of information related to the first 2 posts of this series; The Next Big Event and The Next Big Event Phoenix Confirmations. I have kind of put it together chronologically as things have occurred so it may seem a bit choppy but I believe that you will be amazed as I was.

The picture below of the Washington Mall that I showed in a previous post seemed strange to me. I did a little investigating of the picture; here is what David Bay of Cutting Edge said about the picture of The Mall.

end times, prophecy, bible, washington d.c., phoenix, arizona, stadium, dream, jericho, nuclear, bomb, antichrist, prophecy news, revelation, exorcist, usa, america, collapse, israel, iran, november 2010, 2011, 2012california missile, netanyahu, new orleans

However, we find it most troubling, upon further contemplation, that The Mall was created in a form that strongly resembles Death in the form of the Masonic Coffin. You see, Masons have also used another symbol of Death to represent the United States. Did you know that our American Eagle was originally depicted as a Phoenix Bird [Doc Marquis, former Black Magick Satanist]. The Phoenix Bird is an Egyptian mythological bird that reportedly lived for 500 years; when it came time to die, the Phoenix Bird would cause its own immolation. The dying bird would catch on fire, and would burn completely to a pile of ashes. Suddenly, a new Phoenix Bird would form out of the ashes and fly away. Literally, the new Phoenix Bird is formed out of the ashes of the old.

Occultists have always viewed the United States as a Phoenix Bird. After leading the world into the doorway of the New World Order Kingdom of Antichrist, is their plan that we would self-immolate, burst into flames and be reduced to a pile of ashes? However, out of the pile of ashes another Phoenix Bird would arise, a global Kingdom of The Christ, this time! We believe key, inner-circle Founding Fathers understood this occult plan perfectly, that the United States would be called upon to die at the very end of the cycle to produce Antichrist, and out of our ashes the truly global New World Order would arise.
Cutting Edge News Article #1399


As you all know the main line in The Mall points directly to Phoenix, Arizona.

Another thought that has come across my mind is the time on the back of the hundred dollar bill. It is 2:22. Some think that this number is related to when America will be destroyed. Some think the number is in reference to the constitution. The constitution was ratified 6/21/1788. Thus we have been under constitutional law for 222 years, we will reach 223 years 6/21/2011. Also look at how the hundred dollar bill looks when folded a certain way!




In thinking and praying about all that God has showed me over the last few weeks I believe that one day Phoenix, Arizona will be the target of an attack and will be involved in the destruction of this country so that the USA can become part of the New World Order--and I could be wrong and hope I am wrong and have been praying she would be spared.

Again I think Israel and Iran may be related to this and Israel attacking Iran or vice versa would be a good time marker for this event. BTW, Netanyahu met with Biden on Nov 8 in New Orleans—the city of death built on tombs—about how to stop Iran.

In regards to Washington D.C. being the target of a terrorist attack there are many who have had dreams of such an event and there have been many threats by various terror groups against Washington. Let me also mention that many have had dreams regarding a stadium attack. Could the two be related? Look at the map of the stadium. What jumps out at you?

end times, prophecy, bible, washington d.c., phoenix, arizona, stadium, dream, jericho, nuclear, bomb, antichrist, prophecy news, revelation, exorcist, usa, america, collapse, israel, iran, november 2010, 2011, 2012california missile, netanyahu, new orleans

Jericho! Remember “the walls came tumbling down!” BTW; the Jericho city and Jericho road are part of the Jericho Baptist Church complex. The word Jericho also brings to mind the TV show by the same name. I have never seen the show but Pastor Chuck Baldwin has written about it.

A friend recently turned me on to the CBS television series, Jericho. I watch so little network television that I confess to never having seen the show before this week. Obviously, then, I am quite uninformed as to the overall plot and previous episodes. What I saw Tuesday evening, however, stunned me. Why? Because it very aptly depicted what could become a very real-life scenario for these United States in the not-so-distant future.

If I accurately picked up the basic plot of the show, average, freedom-loving citizens in the Western U.S. are fighting against tyrannical elements of their own government, including military forces. The State of Texas has declared its independence from the corrupt new government and another civil war is breaking out in America. And all this was predicated upon a nuclear attack, which some believed was an inside job. Am I close?

Contributing further to my amazement was the way Jericho used real-life political events to depict America's fall into tyranny. I was flabbergasted to see the characters of Jericho refer to the Continuity of Government act as the foundation for the government's declaration of martial law after the nuclear attack had occurred.
Chuck Baldwin Newsletter

So guess what I did next? I drew a line between the Fed Ex stadium in Washington to the Fed Ex World Service Center at the Phoenix Arizona airport. The line is at 270 degrees. In Washington D.C. I noticed that it passed between the Exorcist house and a restaurant called Tombs! I do not know if it is significant but that is what I found.

end times, prophecy, bible, washington d.c., phoenix, arizona, stadium, dream, jericho, nuclear, bomb, antichrist, prophecy news, revelation, exorcist, usa, america, collapse, israel, iran, november 2010, 2011, 2012
 

After writing the above except for it's final edit. I felt prompted to draw a line from where the California "missile" was launched to Phoenix Arizona and then extend the line. What I found shook me. The missile Phoenix line hits New Orleans exactly!

end times, prophecy, bible, washington d.c., phoenix, arizona, stadium, dream, jericho, nuclear, bomb, antichrist, prophecy news, revelation, exorcist, usa, america, collapse, israel, iran, november 2010, 2011, 2012california missile, netanyahu, new orleans, katrina


Why did this shake me? Netanyahu was in New Orleans on Monday Nov. 8 the same day the missile flew. In the speech that he gave he was heckled badly about settlements. The line between the missile and New Orleans cuts right through Phoenix. I believe the message is clear; Netanyahu heckled about settlements and a missile flies and Phoenix is directly between the two. I believe this was a strong warning from God; If we do not support Israel's right to her land we will bring judgment down upon our heads.

I felt impressed to draw another line. I drew this one from the ancient city of Jericho in Israel through the Fed Ex Stadium in Washington D.C. next to our Jericho city. Look where the line hit--right where Katrina hit! Many feel Katrina was direct judgment for the United States forcing Israel to demolish some of her settlements. Need I say more?

end times, prophecy, bible, washington d.c., phoenix, arizona, stadium, dream, jericho, nuclear, bomb, antichrist, prophecy news, revelation, exorcist, usa, america, collapse, israel, iran, november 2010, 2011, 2012california missile, netanyahu, new orleans, katrina


end times, prophecy, bible, washington d.c., phoenix, arizona, stadium, dream, jericho, nuclear, bomb, antichrist, prophecy news, revelation, exorcist, usa, america, collapse, israel, iran, november 2010, 2011, 2012california missile, netanyahu, new orleans, katrina

Are the evil ones scoffing at God by bringing disasters upon mankind that are similar to Bible events as outlined in the Next Big Event? Are they going to mock Israel’s first victory at Jericho with an attack on our Jericho city? Are they going to bring down this nation represented by the phoenix bird by destroying Phoenix so she can raise out of the ashes and be reborn into the New World Order? I hope not. Again I am not predicting anything, just raising possibilities so that others are not caught unawares. I wish for nothing bad to happen and hope that many will escape satan’s traps. May God be glorified and many brought to repentance. Sixth seal maranatha, come quickly Lord Jesus

Are we on the road to Jericho? I pray not.

BTW: God took me to Jer 18 today here is what stood out; At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it. (Jer 18:7)


Link to part 4: A Coin, A Tower, and A Ship

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me start off by saying, William I think you're a nut with all your "numbers" (777, 555, etc). Until today!! 11:13 has been in my face for the last week. I can't even tell you how many times that number has surfaced. About a week ago, I ordered my supply of food for myself and family (wife thinks I am nuts). Anyway, I worked late last night and was sleeping in this morning. At 0945am I wake completely up from a deep sleep. I'm thinking "no way". I didn't go to bed until early morning. Anyway, I'm laying there and starting my daily prayer to Jesus Christ. I get this OVERWHELMING feeling telling me to "get it!" Seconds later my cell phone rings. I'm thinking it's work and no way am I answering it. "Get it!" Not words, but this FEELING. I answer the phone(unknown number). It was the shipper of my bulk food. He said he had a pallett for me and that they'd like to deliver on 11-16. I get this feeling again! Telling me to "go get it". The station is about 40 miles away. I tell the guy I'll come get it. He says, "are you sure? We'll be in your town on Tuesday." I obeyed this feeling and said, "No. I'll come get it." So, I get out of bed and tell myself I'll go up on Friday(tomorrow) to pick it up. "NO. NOW!" It wouldn't leave my head. There was such an urgency from this message I was receiving. Like, "Get out of the house now and go get it!" There's some other pieces I'm leaving out, but the feeling was there.

    So, I hop in my truck...drive 40 miles and pray pretty much the whole way. I pick up my food, sign the waybill and I notice my tracking number is 7771967..... There's that 777 I tell myself. I start my truck up off the dock and look at my clock. Frigging 11:13. Now I'm getting wigged out just a bit. I'm going down the interstate back home and here is this billboard. The ONLY thing it says is "The Storm is coming". Blue sign with a lightening bolt. No phone number, no website address....nothing. I look on the back of the billboard and it was blank. What the heck is that all about?

    Anyway, I urge you to get personal right now with Jesus Christ and ask him to help you prepare. Something is happening. Right now, something seriously wrong is about to happen. I've been close to Christ for a few years now and never before have I heard so much "verbally" as I do now. He's urged me to prepare. I've been disobedient because I still have to purchase several things that he's urged me to do. After today, I'm going to finish off the remaining list of things. I'm also going to buy some things now that I've always wanted. Right or wrong I feel like now is the time to prepare and maybe splurge a bit on some toys because I soon won't be able to afford them.

    Thanks and PLEASE keep this sight updated, but only with things that can be scripturally backed.

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patrick

    Thank you for conveying your sense of urgency to others. I am glad that you are preparing. That makes me happy. Years ago when God opened my eyes to scriptural truths showing me that the rapture will not be pre trib and that Christians will have to go through the first 5 seals He burdened me to help my brothers and sisters in the Lord to prepare and to help turn others to Him. So I am glad you are preparing.

    For about 2 years I have been having strange occurences with multiples of 11 and 111. From what I have experienced it seems to occur when God wants to show me something very important.

    As far as scripturally backing things. All that I write I endeavor to write from a scriptural basis. Some things such as the plans of how the evil ones are going to take over the world are not spelled out clearly in scripture but the basis is there. They will take over the world and will unleash seals 1-5 against us. I want to help others escape their traps and destructions.

    I must write what God impresses upon me to write. That does not mean all that I write is inspired, I do not claim "Thus Saith the Lord" I am human and can make mistakes. I trust God to use me daily as He sees fit.

    It has been very uncomfortrable to write some of the posts that I have written recently. I pary that the plans of the evil ones would be thrawted and that God would be glorified and many would be brought to repentance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. After reading this, Flight MH370 popped into my mind. The aircraft was a 777. I doubt it means anything. Just passing it on to keep in the back of your mind. As you know it could be used for a strike on Yellowstone, Phoenix or any place else. You do a lot of work to run this site. I am sure the Lord has a purpose for all your hard work. Even the ideas and warnings that don't come to pass right away. What if someone is supposed to read them in the future and it makes them think of something and passes it on. Like I just did.
    Anyway, I look forward to your posts and I keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THX for your encouragement and support. There is definitely something going on with that plane incident, things just don't add up. It could also be a sign of things to come.

      Delete