Sunday, May 10, 2015

Israel, the SCOTUS, and the Coming Storms



Update added 5/16

It looks like the world is getting ready to force Israel to divide its land and create a Palestinian state. In the past several countries have stopped these efforts, one of which was the USA. Debka is now reporting that the USA will support a Palestinian statehood resolution at the UN. 


That is not all; It is also looking like the SCOTUS is poised to make same sex marriage legal in all 50 states. 

If the USA supports a Palestinian state and divides the land of Israel, and if the SCOTUS legalizes gay marriage in all 50 states, then I would expect major “events” to occur. See, satan hates God and people, which are created in God’s image, and so satan leads man into sin so he can then gain permission to bring destruction upon him. 

Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people. Prov 14:34 

Historical facts do not lie. When nations go against God’s people, and or fall into sin, then bad things happen. Let me count the nations—Sodom and Gomorah, Babylon, Nineveh, Egypt, Israel, Rome, Germany, Japan... Who’s next? Do I need to spell it out?

The storms will eventually come, my hope and refuge is in God. How bout you? Who are you going to rely on when the bad times hit?  

1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. Psalm 23 

Do you know what you must do to be saved? Read a short message at our Salvation page; God’s Gift of Salvation.

I can help you to prepare for the end times. Please accept my gift to you and get a FREE copy of The Coming Epiphany at the link.

8 comments:

  1. I had a dream a couple of weeks ago that might be relevant. In my dream, I was on a beach (could be either coast, there were a TON of people), when suddenly, a nuclear bomb dropped from the sky. Now in my dream, we must have been a significant distance from the bomb, because all I felt in my dream was a powerful pressure wave and a rush of heat, comparable to a very hot summer day. Perhaps because of the distance this was supposed to signify that a nuclear bomb would cause either a tsunami or be the catalyst for some other major disaster. Both Yellowstone and the Sab Andreas fault have fragile triggers, I could easily imagine a powerful (on the order of a few megatons) setting either one off. Second part of dream: I am clinging on to something in the water for dear life, only this water was brown and sludgy, extremely contaminated. Also, there was a woman in a once white dress and veil, whose clothes were now very stained. Perhaps she symbolized some loss of purity in the world that either caused the incident or resulted in it? Third part of dream: Perhaps months later, everything in the world is gorgeous. Absolutely perfect colours, sky, house, everything. Waited on hand and foot by lots of public workers. Lots of free gifts. No signs of religion anywhere. I'm sure that if the dream had continued past this point, I would have seen either the Mark or the Antichrist speaking through the mass media. The time I woke up adds even more forebearance: 7:03 AM. If this indicates the date, the nearest possible date would be 7/5/15. Adding the digits results in 7+3+1+5=16, which is 4*4 (4 is the number of death in many cultures, so death squares, representing a truly massive death toll?). I absolutely believe this dream warns of potential consequences for the sin our nation has fallen into.
    Please pray about this dream and for me, I am deeply disturbed by this dream and all that is happening now.

    Yours Sincerely,
    A Brother in Christ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your dream, ironically I am ready to post something that fits perfectly with what you have dreamt. Hopefully tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Couple things about 7/05/2015, From 3/20/2015( zero astronomical hour) to 7/5/2015 =108 days then to 10/20-21/2015=108 making 7/5/2015 the half way point of 216 days from zero hour to 10/20-21/2015. from 10/20-21/2015 to the winter solstice of 2017 when Saturn crosses the Gate of god with the Sun is 793 days. One 360 degree rotation of the Earth around the sun is divided into 24 hours were as one rotation of the Earth on its pole/axis is also divided into 24 hours, 365.24 days dived by 24 hours =15.218 days per hour of solar rotation, 793 hours of the Earth around the Sun takes 12068.13 days, From 6/21/1982 to 7/5/2015 is 793 hours of Earths rotation around the Sun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always thanks for sharing your excellent work. It looks as though 7/5/15 needs to be watched.

      Delete
  3. As to why I have two dates: when I wrote the comment it was quite late, and a few typos did occur. But thinking on what you have said, there are a startling number of statistical matches about 7/5/2015. Aside from that, there are two more number pieces of significance: the short form of the date(7/5/15) adds up to 18, or (6+6+6), the number of the Beast. And the long form adds up to 20, which is 4 times 5 (4 means death in many cultures and 5 obviously symbolizes a pentagram). Plus, I made another post about the upcoming Minions movie, and chronologically speaking, they are VERY close together, and I have had a general uneasiness and dreams about both dates. Plus, in the DM (Despicable Me) movies, rockets have always been a heavily illustrated item, and what is a common way to deliver nuclear payloads? ICBMs, a long-distance missile. And what country did the USA anger with a certain movie this last several months? North Korea, which has done extensive nuclear testing. And a lot of dreams and posts referenced on this site include Korea as the potential agent of punishment against the US. I just see far too much coincidence happening on these dates to ignore them. The release of the movie, my dream, certain recent decisions by the US government, Korea's antagonism towards us, it all seems to build up at once. Once again, please pray about what I have said and please pray I will have the courage to keep looking for more info, this is really shaking me up.

    Yours Sincerely,
    A Brother in Christ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing, North Korea definitely needs to be watched.

      Delete
  4. I don't know, Sir, if this fits this thread, but in today's news (5/13/2015) it was reported that the Vatican has made it a matter of OFFICIAL RECORD... The Holy See signed a treaty with the STATE OF PALESTINE... that is the "official" terminology. If the Vatican is saying this, it can only be a short matter of time before other major nations start following the same path... this is in addition to the report of President Obama's initiative to support a UN resolution to enforce(?) a two-state solution...

    Bill L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a major event! Thanks for letting me know. Watch what happens to Italy/Rome as a result of this.

      Delete